IKEJA ELECTRIC INTRODUCES “DO-IT-YOURSELF” PAYMENT PLATFORMikj
Ikeja Electric has installed “Do-it-Yourself” POS terminals across its 6 Business Units and Corporate Headquarters in Alausa. The payment platform provides convenience for customers who can now vend energy and make payments on the go. Located in the safety of the offices of the Business Units, the POS terminals are fully functional with easy step by step guides on how to vend energy.
The POS’ are situated as follows:
- CHQ – Ikeja Electric Head Office, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Opposite Muri TV, Alausa, Ikeja
- Oshodi – 142/144 Okota Road, Isolo, Lagos
- Akowonjo – 41 Idimu Road, Ponle Bus Stop, Egbeda
- Ikeja – 1 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja
- Ikorodu – 2 Dosunmu Ayodeji Street, Alogba Estate, Ikorodu
- Shomolu – 264 Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro Bus Stop, Lagos
- Abule Egba – 72 Agbado Station Road, Ijaiye, Ojokoro, Lagos
Apart from this self-service option, our customers can also avail themselves of our various online options which include:
- Ikeja Electric Website (www.ikejaelectric.com) and Quickteller (www.quickteller.com) – using their debit cards.
- The can also use various banks’ internet (online) channels as well as mobile apps.