IKEJA ELECTRIC VENDOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
In our bid to enhancing our business relationship with our vendors and ensure that their operations are guided professionally with the highest form of standards, we require all intending vendors to register with Ikeja Electric. The services of a globally reputable company, Dun & Bradstreet have been engaged to support Ikeja Electric in this exercise. The company shall review vendor’s documents, conduct office, workshop and business premises inspection to validate vendor’s claims on the registration document. Upon satisfactory review, the company shall be issued a DUNS Number Certificate.
A DUNS Number is a unique business status number that is provided only to companies that are certified to have met acceptable vendor registration requirements. The number gives the company the benefit of being part of a global database of credible companies that have been certified by Dun
& Bradstreet, and the number can be quoted on all your correspondence with any company both locally and globally.
Companies who have paid the stipulated registration fee will be contacted by Dun & Bradstreet and required to provide the following documents for the registration exercise:
- Evidence of company registration (CAC Certificate, CO2, CO7 or Statement of Affairs for Business Names) Compulsory
- Detailed company profile Compulsory
- Evidence of previous jobs done Compulsory
- Bank Reference Letter Compulsory
- Proof of Address Compulsory
- Preceding 3 years Audited Accounts / Statement of Accounts prior to registration year) Required for Category A vendors
- Preceding 3 years ended financial Tax Clearance Certificate prior to registration year) Required for Category A&B vendors
- VAT Certificate (compulsory, if applicable)
- Evidence of manufacturers accreditation (compulsory, if applicable)
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act, NSITF, ITF (compulsory, if applicable)
- Evidence of Corporate Social Responsibility (if applicable)
- Evidence of Corporate Environmental and Governance Policy (if applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents that would fast track the validation and verification process.
To this end, kindly note the following:
- A non-refundable registration fee would be paid by each vendor depending on their category as depicted below:
|Company’s Annual Turnover (N)||Amount to be paid (N)|
|1||A||Above 20 Million||100,000.00|
|2||B||Between 5 Million – 20 Million||70,000.00|
|3||C||Below 5 Million||40,000.00|
2. Payment should be made into the account details below: Account Name: IE Vendor Operations Account
Account Number: 1013069970 Bank: Zenith
3. Evidence of payment with name and email of company, name and phone number of company representative should be forwarded to vendorregistration@ikejaeleccom
4. Please note that any vendor found to have provided false information at any point of the registration process including payment for a wrong category shall be immediately disqualified.
5. Vendor registration is open throughout the year.
For more enquiries, please contact:
Dun & Bradstreet
Address: 2nd Floor, 16B, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
NOTE: This vendor registration process does not guarantee automatic contract award.